At Oper, we believe that getting a mortgage should take just a few clicks, from the comfort of your own home. Our team is working with lenders and brokers to redesign their mortgages processes and make this dream a reality. We offer lenders and brokers an out-of-the-box, white-labeled SaaS product that supports self-service mortgage applications, collaboration tools, digital signatures, integrations with relevant data sources and more.
Our early traction has attracted top industry investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Swiss Immo Lab, Verve Ventures and Pitchdrive and earned us recognition with top FinTech accelerators such as Barclays Techstars, Plug & Play and F10 FinTech Accelerator.
We’re a hybrid remote company with team members spread over continental Europe and offices in Zürich and Antwerp. At the time of writing our small but quickly growing team consists of 7 nationalities and 6 different mother tongues. We’re very proud on this diverse set of people and the intellectually stimulating environment it creates.
As a technology driven company we use a modern tech stack including Angular, NX, NgRx, RxJS, Python, Django, Celery, PostgreSQL, Redis, GitLab CI/CD, Terraform, Kubernetes and a range of cloud providers and tools. The whole team is focused on delivering world-class customer experience consistently on each deploy without sacrificing quality.
What you will do with us
To support our current growth in Europe we are looking for an experienced Front End software engineer to join our engineering team in building the client applications of our platform. You will take up ownership of our customer-facing user interfaces. This means:
– You will design a modular web app architecture based on Angular, Nx & NgRx
– You will work with the team in building libraries and web apps that interact with our REST API’s
– You will build responsive & intuitive user interfaces that guide our clients through the application
– You will extend our automated testing suite to ensure delivering a high quality product on each iteration
We are looking for a front end engineer that is passionate about technology and just loves to build new things
– You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
– You have 3 – 5 years of experience creating web apps in Angular, Vue or React
– You have built applications based on state management libraries such as NgRx or Redux
– You know how to test your application using Jest, Cypress,…
– You know your way around mobile web development and SDK’s
– You have experience in financial services
We are a young and fast-growing company with a strong ambition to change an old and slow-changing industry.
To realize this, we’re building a stellar team in which you will be challenged tremendously and where you will work with a high level if autonomy. Apart from having the independence to move the needle you’ll be surrounded by an open team that is there to support you along the way. We like to have a laugh, play games & do sports together. With 7 nationalities and 6 different mother tongues, you’ll be exposed to a close-knit diverse set of minds.
Our hybrid remote set up with offices in Antwerp and Zürich provides us with the flexibility of coming together when we want to while catering for every individual life-style.
Our financial offer will be based on the 50th-75th percentile of the Stack Overflow salary calculator using the parameters of your profile.