At Oper, we believe that getting a mortgage should take just a few clicks, from the comfort of your own home. Our team is working with lenders and brokers to redesign their mortgages processes and make this dream a reality. We offer lenders and brokers an out-of-the-box, white-labeled SaaS product that supports self-service mortgage applications, collaboration tools, digital signatures, integrations with relevant data sources and more.
Our early traction has attracted top industry investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Swiss Immo Lab, Verve Ventures and Pitchdrive and earned us recognition with top FinTech accelerators such as Barclays Techstars, Plug & Play and F10 FinTech Accelerator.
We’re a hybrid remote company with team members spread over continental Europe and offices in Zürich and Antwerp. At the time of writing our small but quickly growing team consists of 7 nationalities and 6 different mother tongues. We’re very proud on this diverse set of people and the intellectually stimulating environment it creates.
As a technology driven company we use a modern tech stack including Angular, NX, NgRx, RxJS, Python, Django, Celery, PostgreSQL, Redis, GitLab CI/CD, Terraform, Kubernetes and a range of cloud providers and tools. The whole team is focused on delivering world-class customer experience consistently on each deploy without sacrificing quality.
– A bright engineering mind that is passionate about technology
– You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar field
– You have experience working on team projects using Git
– You have experience with Unix-based systems and with shell-scripting (Bash, ZSH, Python, etc…)
– You have some understanding of Kubernetes and containers (it would really be a plus!)
– You are a believer in continuous learning and you are not afraid to make mistakes to achieve great results
– You have positive attitude, are proactive in seeking additional work and take initiative
– You enjoy tackling complex challenges
– You have great oral and written communication skills in English
– You’ll solve complex product and engineering challenges alongside the team
– You’ll learn how to bring tested changes to production
– You’ll gain work experience with iterative software development processes
– You’ll learn how to design, write and test solid code from an experienced & diverse team
– Challenge our thinking and take initiative where you see the need 🙂
We are a young and fast-growing company with a strong ambition to change an old and slow-changing industry.
To realize this, we’re building a stellar team in which you will be challenged tremendously and where you will work with a high level if autonomy. Apart from having the independence to move the needle you’ll be surrounded by an open team that is there to support you along the way. We like to have a laugh, play games & do sports together. With 7 nationalities and 6 different mother tongues, you’ll be exposed to a close-knit diverse set of minds.
Our hybrid remote set up with offices in Antwerp and Zürich provides us with the flexibility of coming together when we want to while catering for every individual life-style.
To support you during your internship, we offer compensation of your costs and a monthly allowance if the legal framework of your location allows us to.